Terms & Conditions
- The “NEUTRAX: Experience Natural Wonder Contest” (the “Contest”) is open to all Malaysian residents over the age of 18 years old or above as of 1st January 2015 with a valid MyKad & Watsons VIP Card, except employees and immediate family members of FELDA Wellness Corporation Sdn. Bhd. (“the Organizer”) and their affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising/PR agencies, elected printing vendors and digital technology provider and other suppliers.
- The Contest is open from 0:00:00am on 1 April 2015 to 23:59:59pm on 30 April 2015 (the “Contest Period”). The Organizer reserves the absolute right to amend the Contest Period if deemed necessary without any notice. All entries received after the Contest Period shall not be entertained.
- Participants who choose to enter the contest need to possess their own registered mobile device number and WhatsApp application with any mobile service providers to enter this contest and fees will be incurred according to their mobile charges. FELDA Wellness Corporation Sdn. Bhd. shall not be responsible for any failure or delay in the transmission of the WhatsApp entry which may result in the contestants/participants being omitted from the selection process during the Contest Period.
- Each entry submitted must be completed with the following required details
- Purchase any NEUTRAX Original (150ml) or NEUTRAX Therapy Oil (50ml).
- The participant(s) must swipe their Watsons VIP card.
- The participant(s) is required to complete this sentence in less than 30 words: “I bought NEUTRAX because……” and send in your details (name, ic number, photo of receipt) via WhatsApp to 013-2230 300 according to the following format:
[Photo of Receipt] I bought NEUTRAX because…
Example:[Photo of Receipt] I bought NEUTRAX because I want to experience natural healing Mohammad Hud 900401-10-4567
- Incomplete submission shall be disqualified automatically without any notification.
- Each receipt is only valid for one (1) entry and must be retained as proof of purchase for verification should the participant(s) is declared a winner(s) for the contest.
- Each submission shall attach one (1) receipt only. The reserves the right to reject the submission should the contestant submit more than one picture using the same receipt.
- Winner to be decided based on the creativity of the sentence.
- The organizer judgment is final and no complaint or appeal in all means will be entertained.
- The organizer reserves the absolute right to disqualify entries which is incomplete, illegible or disfigured, late entries or entries without the prescribed Proof of Purchase automatically.
- The organizer has the absolute discretion to reject or disqualify an entry without giving any reason whatsoever to any participants or any other party.
- Participants are not encouraged to use more than one mobile number to submit their entries. Multiple entries are allowed, provided it is from different receipts.
- The organizer shall not be responsible for any failure or delay in transmission of the contest entry which may result in the entry being omitted from the selection process.
- All winners will be identified by name and a valid Malaysian (New) NRIC number.
- The Contest winners will be notified by post and announced on the website www.neutrax.com.my or any other medium deemed appropriate by the Organiser. Results may also be published in major newspapers.
- A total of sixteen (16) winners will be chosen. There are three (3) prize categories in this Contest:
- Grand prize – one unit of iPhone 6 (16gb) + one unit of Apple Watch Sport 38mm
- Consolation prizes tier one – five (5) units of iPhone 6 (16gb)
- Consolation prizes tier two – ten (10) units of Apple Watch Sport 38mm
- The organizer reserves the right to substitute any one of the prize(s) with items of equivalent value at any time without prior notice. All prizes are not transferable, non-refundable and nonexchangeable for cash.
- The winners will be notified via phone or WhatsApp or any other means of communication deemed fit by the organizer based on the details furnished during the participation. The organizer shall not be held liable in the event that the winner(s) can not be contacted for whatever reasons. The organizer shall not be held liable in the event of non-receipt or delayed delivery of any notification to the winner(s).
- If the winner(s) fails to respond to the notification by 31st May 2015 23:59:59, thus the prize will be forfeited.
- Winners will be contacted during 10 working days after they have responded to the notification letter/email.
- The participants are encouraged to check the website or FELDA Wellness’ Facebook constantly. The organizer will not be held responsible for any failure, technical difficulty or delay in winners’ announcement.
- All prizes must be claimed from the Organizer (in Peninsular Malaysia or East Malaysia) personally within six (6) months after the Contest end date (23:59:59, 30th April 2015). Any unclaimed prize shall be withdrawn by the organizer and the Winner(s) shall no longer be entitled to claim any prize in any form.
- All winners must claim their respective prizes at the stated venue within three (3) months from the date of notification. All unclaimed prizes will be forfeited and no correspondence or appeal will be entertained. The organizer will not be held liable in the event of non-receipt or delayed delivery of the postal notification to the winner(s). All costs incidental to the redemption of vouchers shall be solely borne by the winners.
- The organizer reserves the right to withdraw the prizes in the event that the winners do not comply with the contest terms and conditions.
- The organizer shall not be held responsible should any of the prizes suffer lost or damages during delivery to the winner(s).
- Due to the worldwide limited availability of the Apple Watch Sport 38mm, the prizes can only be collected upon availability of the product within the Malaysian market.
- The Organizer reserves the right to change, cancel, terminate and/or suspend this Contest, without the need to provide any prior notice.
- Participation in this Contest and acceptance of the prizes constitutes an irrevocable permission for the Organizer to use the winners’ names and photographs for purposes of publicity and advertisement without any compensation or need for prior notification to the winners.
- The winner may require to show NRIC and registered mobile device number for verification should verification is needed. The organizer is entitled to forfeit the prize if the participants refuse to agree to this condition.
- Participants may receive future promotional messages from the organizer.
- The organizer shall not be responsible nor shall accept any liabilities of whatsoever nature and however arising or suffered by the participants and/or third parties resulting directly or indirectly from the Contest and/or the Prizes. Winners shall assume full liability and responsibility in case of any liability, mishap, injury, damage, claim or accidents (including death) resulting from their participation in this Contest, redemption and/or utilization of the prizes.
- The organizer, its affiliates, subsidiaries, promoters and agents will not be responsible for whatsoever printing errors appearing on the products or Proof of Purchase distributed in the market.
- By participating in this Contest, participants agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions, and all decisions by the organizer are final and binding. The organizer reserves the right to change, amend, add or delete any of these Terms and Conditions without prior notice at any time and participants shall be bound by such changes.
- The organizer decision on all matters relating to this contest shall be final, conclusive and binding. The organizer is not obligated to give any reasons on any matter in the contest.
- The organizer reserves the right over the all the contest prizes if there is an occurrence of zero (0) daily winners due to disqualify participants.